Tagging

I got tagged for the first time so I'm following orders from Lisa B.

Seven random things about me:
1. I can play the clarinet rather well.
2. I currently am rehearsing for Sweet Charity, a musical, here in Cocoa Beach, FL. Come see if you happen to be in the area. It is from Nov 7th through the third weekend in Nov.
3. I have 2 sisters.
4. I would like to have a job working for a travel magazine or travel channel, or Discovery.
5. I desperately want to live at McMurdo station on the South Pole.
6. I would accept a one-way ticket from NASA anywhere and never come back.
7. I always eat the same thing at the restaurants I go to.

I need to tag 7 other people. You are it:
1. The Gretton/Yaeger life About a woman and her family and their journey with an autistic child.
2. Day to Day Living with SunEDay About a woman and her family and their ups and downs
3. Win Your Battle with Finances About a young woman and her struggle with the money!
4. i heart cvs About the deals and how to work them to your advantage
5. The Life I Live Daily life for a woman in the Midwest, at least I think she is in the midwest.
6. Ambellamy Another woman with money in the works!
7. I don't have another one, except for my fave: www.thepioneerwoman.com have a heart attack!

Please post 7 random things about yourselves, tag 7 other people and then go to their blog and let them know. I know not everyone likes being tagged, so if you don't want to play with us, no big dealio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment