Last weekend

We finished Fiddler on the Roof. I always forgot my camera, so I don't have any great pictures to show you right now, but I was a bottle dancer and it was a lot of fun.

I also worked more last weekend outside. My dad did most of the work, but we finally removed the sheds. I will be posting the shed/side of house project in pieces on the blog when I get a chance. It looks much larger with the sheds removed. So be sure to check back!

On a side note, I have been going to A Full Cup for a while now. It is similar to HotCouponWorld.com. It has coupons, forums on specific stores, deals, and can help you find help with almost anything coupon related. You can check it out through my banner on the right side of the blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Also, I am going to have to start planting for the side of the house once I get the pavers put in. If you have any ideas on great plants that would do well in Florida, and vary in height, that don't need a lot of any care, please comment below. I need help with tall, medium, and short.

0 comments:

Post a Comment