Homemade Christmas - 2

Ok, so I did more work this weekend. Good for me (or unfortunately, depending on how you see it), none of my family reads this, so I know I can post it!!

I made three crayon rolls, that I saw first on homemade by jill, which she got from Skip To My Lou. It worked perfectly!

That will really help a parent keep track of those crayons.

Then I made some stuffed felt animals. I saw the Alligator on homemade by jill, and got the other two free here. Again, I just love finding new sewing information and ideas from others. I wish I were a little bit more creative!

2 comments:

  • Sam | December 21, 2009 at 4:30 AM

    I think you are super creative! I am just wishing my sewing skills were that good. I might modify the car-roll a bit (use felt instead) to make one for my nephew. :)

  • Rebecca | December 21, 2009 at 12:55 PM

    Sarah - yes I would recommend felt/fleece fabric. It stays easy to work with and is very soft for little kids. I loved trying this, even though I could never have thought of it on my own :)

Post a Comment