First Birthday Party - 2- Pretend Passport Activity Books

Along with the up, up, and away theme, I am trying to make activities for the kids who are going to be attending the party. So I thought of pretend passports that they can add stickers and color at their tables. I'll supply crayons in the centerpieces, and so I made this with my Silhouette Cameo.  So glad I finally took it out of the box :)


The main idea was my own, but then I went hunting for ideas on how to do the pretend passport and got this great site, which has a wonderful idea for passports you can download.  I borrowed their ID information page.

I used the front page from this site (you know, where the name, ID picture, etc) are, as I show below. I'm going to personalize these with a picture of those kids who RSVP, so it will be extra special.

I have plenty of travel/aviation stickers for the kids to put in the blank pages, but I also included Up, Up, and Away themed coloring pages (kites, rockets, helicopters, etc.).

One thing though, if you like the main cover.  You'll be picking out plenty of tiny pieces from the Cameo cutting mat!

Here are the documents for the silhouette studio files:
Outer cover with PASSPORT & Eagle
First page front with ID information
First page back with kite
Second page front with rocket
Second page back with hot air balloon and airplane
Third page front with mercator map of globe
Third page back with rainbow and helicopter

Here they are in pdf (if you don't have the silhouette):
Picture of Eagle for Passport Front (this isn't the same as the studio file, but you can make a front using this picture)
First page front with ID information
First page back with kite
Second page front with rocket
Second page back with hot air balloon and airplane
Third page front with mercator map of globe
Third page back with rainbow and helicopter

I just printed out the backs from the studio file, then flipped the page over on the printer and printed the fronts with the registration marks. And then cut them on my cameo. SOOO Cute!

If you are looking for more aviation/travel themed party ideas, here is the first part of the birthday party fun!
First Birthday Party - 1 - Airplane Boarding Pass Invitations

Like this? Then  Pin It

11 comments:

  • M+M | February 24, 2014 at 5:30 PM

    Hello!
    I absolutely love this craft idea. I tried to download the files but they seem to not open on my computer. Could you please provide me with what application you saved them under or if possible provide files in PDF for easier download?

    Thank you kindly!

  • Rebecca | March 13, 2014 at 9:07 PM

    I would love to send you the files, what is your email address?

  • Unknown | March 16, 2014 at 12:32 PM

    Hi!
    I was searching for pretend passports for my son's birthday party and yours is just perfect! I have the same problem and can't download the files. Im hoping oyu could help me with this. Thank you!

  • Unknown | March 16, 2014 at 12:35 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  • Rebecca | March 16, 2014 at 4:26 PM

    Again, I need an address to send the files to. Add your email and I'll send it to you.

  • Rebecca | March 16, 2014 at 5:24 PM

    I have Mozilla Firefox and the download worked for me, and I'm not logged in as the owner of the blog. Can you guys send me an email to nasagreen at hotmail dot com and I can work with you from there? The files are silhouette studio files so if you don't have that, then they won't help you, but if you do, please email.

  • Rebecca | March 16, 2014 at 8:33 PM

    Ok I added the links to the pdf files so you can print, compile, and then trim them to a relative size of a passport. Let me know how they turn out!

  • Unknown | March 17, 2014 at 9:55 AM

    Thanks Rebecca!

    The outer cover (with Passport & Eagle) was blank but the rest were fine. Thanks for sharing!

  • Rebecca | March 17, 2014 at 9:58 AM

    When I get home tonight, I'll take a look at the cover page. It might be blank because it is just a cut line and not the drawings. I can at least upload the pictures I used :)

  • Rebecca | March 17, 2014 at 8:43 PM

    I uploaded the picture of the eagle. As I suspected, if it is just cut lines in the studio file, when you print, those lines don't show up in the pdf. So you'll have to use this to make the front cover, but I hope that helps!

  • Unknown | March 18, 2014 at 11:17 PM

    Thanks Rebecca!The kids are going to love it!

Post a Comment