2012 Year Goals

Since I'm trying to work on this blog, I figured I would make some concrete goals for the new year, to be more accountable to myself, and to *hopefully* have a great year end wrap up when we reach the end of this year as well.  I'm inspired by my friend, Amanda, and her blog post here.

Fireworks with the Family on New Year's Eve 2011

So, (and I begin a lot of sentences with the word so...apparently) here are my goals:

1.  Get coupons regularly on Sundays.  Already started this habit last Sunday.
2.  Buy the profit/FREE deals at CVS on Sundays.  All it takes is waking up 30 minutes earlier to go to the closest CVS and actually do the deals.
3.  Cook dinner at home at least 2x per week (this is a hard one).  I need to find recipes I like making, it would make it easier.
4.  Make a schedule to study for the PE Exam & follow the schedule.  Thankfully, this is in April so it won't take up time the entire year.  Unfortunately, I haven't started studying, and it is April.  Eeek!
5.  Make more items to sell on etsy.  I really need to get going on this, but I don't know where to get the time.
6.  Make Family Reunion quilt.  This is a quilt I got the pieces together for a family reunion held over July 4, 2009!  I'm so behind
7.  Get the house organized (mainly use closet space better).  We are going to rent where we are for another year (through March 2013) so we are definitely going to need to clean up and treat this house more like a home.  I'm focused on working on this, especially after the holidays.
8.  Blog at least once per week.  This really has been lacking for me, but I do have a full-time job and two part-time jobs.  I just have to squeeze out the blog posts about our lives more frequently and be sure to document what creativity I do produce to share with the world.  I would love to have a larger following and more community with my blog.

1 comments:

Post a Comment