First Birthday Party - 5 - Welcoming Kites

Sorry for the long hiatus.  Easter and a big professional certification test on Friday the 13th.  Whew, glad that is behind me!

I saw this on pinterest:

And I thought that I could definitely do it with felt in our colors (hot pink, yellow, orange, green, purple, or blue), since I have a ton of felt, and leftover fabric from sheets I bought to make a special dessert tablecloth.  And they turned out great!
Pardon the Florida jungle...we don't go outside much at all.



I used 2" wide grosgrain ribbon with polkadots as the kite tails, then used stiff ribbon in white, gold, and lilac for the little bows.  I didn't have to buy anything for this project!!

Like this post?  Then

For more Up, Up, and Away Party ideas, here are all the links:
1 - Airplane Invitations
2 - Pretend Passport Activity Books
3 - Glider and Crocheted Kite Party Favors
4 - Cupcake Stand

0 comments:

Post a Comment