Foyer Reveal

All the steps are done and I'm thrilled with the results.
Before:



I got a Thomasville light fixture and bulbs at Home Depot to update this monstrosity after painting the stripes.
  I went with a oil rubbed bronze finish so it would stand out against the stripes.  This said it is $218 online (but that is CRAZY!).  I paid $139 in the store without a coupon so I don't know if it was a weekly sale or something weird going on with the prices. 


 Do you like it?  I am in love!
 With the light on!  After:
 Lastly, the pictures that were hanging in the foyer had different frame finishes so I got some spray paint with a hammered bronze finish to make them a little special for the room.  I couldn't find the Oil Rubbed Bronze (ORB) paint that everyone raves about, but I'm so happy I chose this!

Again, this is what I had before:


And after!

 Here's the other posts about this project: Part 1 & Part 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment